George Mason University’s Leading to Well-Being Conference is designed to support and serve individuals and organizations as they strive to create meaningful workplaces and lives.
Specifically, this conference impacts attendee:
- Well-being, helping attendees live and lead with vitality, purpose, resilience, and engagement;
- Engagement and learning, bringing in top leadership experts, coaches, and researchers from across the country for deep and meaningful attendee learning experiences; and,
- Individual and organizational success, providing attendees with practical tools, resources, and strategies they can put to use immediately.
- Professional development, offering continuing education units and/or ICF Continuing Coaching Education Units* for participating.
The 2017 Leading to Well-Being Conference will provide participants with shared learning, innovative practices and methods, increased awareness of national trends and research, and meaningful dialogue, networking and connections with like-minded individuals.
Join us as we dive into this year’s theme of Building Resilient Organizations and learn how to prosper during times of great challenge and uncertainty as a leader, employee, organization, and individual.
* ICF CCEU's are specifically for certified coaches
What 2015 attendees had to say:
“The presentations balanced research with applied learning that I can use with my clients.”
“I received practical strategies for integrating this work in my daily life.”
“You always have terrific presenters and luminary keynote speakers. Always a great conference.”
“Everything was first-class.”