Building Resilient Organizations
The Leading to Well-Being: Building Resilient Organizations Conference (including Thursday's Leadership Intensives and Friday's all-day conference) is co-convened by George Mason University’s Center for the Advancement of Well-Being and MasonLeads.
About the Center for the Advancement of Well-Being
The mission of the Center for the Advancement of Well-Being (CWB) is to catalyze human well-being by promoting the science and practices that lead to a life of vitality, purpose, resilience, and engagement. As an interdisciplinary teaching and research center at George Mason University, we are dedicated to helping individuals and organizations thrive in a world of complexity and uncertainty.
The center serves both individuals and organizations, including
- Industry leaders, practitioners, and executive coaches
- Mason students, faculty and staff
- Lifelong learners and organizations
To learn more, visit wellbeing.gmu.edu.
MasonLeads is a university-wide initiative to inspire the development, emergence, and recognition of leadership throughout the Mason community by:
- Raising university-wide awareness of leadership opportunities for our students, faculty, staff, and community
- Encouraging student, faculty, and staff participation in leadership development
- Forming a cross-disciplinary community of leadership scholars
- Publicizing and celebrating acts of leadership throughout the Mason community
- Building a culture at Mason that values leadership at all levels of the institution
To learn more, visit masonleads.gmu.edu.