Deep, substantial learning with the nation's top leadership experts, researchers, and practitioners is a hallmark of Mason's Leading to Well-Being Conference. As a conference attendee, you will:
- Learn from some of the nation’s top experts, researchers, authors, and consultants in the fields of leadership and organizational well-being.
- Discover the latest research and science behind individual and organizational resilience.
- Network with top scholars, authors, and leaders.
- Learn practical applications for cultivating resilience as a leader, employee, and individual.
- Discover tools and strategies that you can put to use immediately.
- Spend the day with like-minded professionals.
- Earn continuing education credits from George Mason University and/or the International Coach Federation (ICF CCEU’s are specifically for certified coaches).
Details on Mason and ICF CCEU's to come.
What past conference attendees had to say:
“Great program. This was my second time attending and I plan to come next year.”
“My favorite aspects of this conference are the community, quality, and content.”
“The best conference I’ve been to in years – Bravo Mason!”
“This was the first time I participated and it was inspiring and informative – worth the trip from Canada!”